Under the High Patronage of the President of the Republic of Cameroon, the 7th edition of the International Exhibition for Enterprise, SME and Partnership of Yaounde, PROMOTE, will be held :
from 16th to 24th of February 2019 at Yaounde Conference Center
PROMOTE is attested, following its sixth edition in February 2017, with 1314 exhibitors (867 from Cameroon and 447 from 31 countries in Africa, Europe, America and Asia) and 165,000 visitors, as first economic gathering of Central Africa.
PROMOTE, it is the promotional strenght of booths, b2b meetings, several major debates and conferences organized by exhibitors for their current and potential customers; it is also thematic aperitifs, ministerial talks and thousands of meetings organized in advance or spontaneous.
PROMOTE evolves with each edition, henceforth every two years towards, an International Exhibition for business meetings, promotion of the company's know-how, heart of economic and social progress, and public services for regulation and incentive at national, regional and international level.
Participating at PROMOTE, it is:
- Living a week in an incubator for leaders of the economy of today and tomorrow
- Discovering better business opportunities
- Discovering partners of choice
- Meeting new customers
- Alerting your mind to innovations
- Better understanding of competitors choices
- Observing new trends in marketing and communication
- Reflecting on your organization's professional development needs
- Experiencing the pole of emulation that PROMOTE offers in particular to improve its management, from SME to large enterprise.
- Increasing awareness of its production or services under the watchful eye of PROMOTE's media partners
The International Inter-Progress Foundation, Organizer mandated by the Government of Cameroon, the Minister of Commerce being the Principal of the Government, proposes multiform partnerships through a competition between companies and institutions with a great communicational returns. From this will emerge a prestigious partner, two major partners and official partners.
A Citizen Action is proposed to large companies and institutions to sponsor SMEs with high growth potential so that they can participate at PROMOTE.
HOW TO LEARN ABOUT THE CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION ?
- Visit PROMOTE’s website: www.salonpromote.org
- Visit our information and advisory office in Yaounde, at the Mount Febe road, behind the Peace Corps headquarters, tel: +237 222 21 44 15/677 70 76 79/669 99 93 13 / 699 939 588; E-mail: email@example.com
- Visit our PROMOTE’s liaison office in Douala, opposite Pharmacie de la Côte, tel: +237 675 29 35 91
International Inter-Progress Foundation